REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
Regulations of replacing or returning goods as per the executive regulation of the law no 2014/39 regarding consumer’s protection :
- To return, exchange and warranty services original invoice is required.
- The consumer shall have 14 days from the purchase date, the right to replace or return goods and recover the paid price thereof.
- The goods should be in the same condition when purchased, suitable to be resold, displayed and in its original package with all its accessories.
- The consumer did not use the goods thereof in whatever way.
- The goods nature couldn’t be returned or recovered.
- Gift item offered to customers at the time of the purchase should be returned is sealed packing with full accessories.
- Goods or commodities shall be returned in case a defect or malfunction was found therein, or were noncompliant with the standards approved in state of Kuwait.
- In case goods or commodities were irreplaceable, it shall be returned, the seller shall refund the price thereof as per the value stated in the sale invoice, in the same way used on purchasing thereof.
- The consumer shall not forfeit the right thereof in purchasing the right of replacement or returning when conditions stated herein are fulfilled, even if the goods were bought during the sales (discounts) licensed by the ministry of commerce and industry, in such event on refunding the value of goods stated in the sale invoices shall be considered, in the same way used on purchase.
The consumer cannot return or exchange of the goods in the following events :
- If the consumer was aware of the defect of malfunction, existing already in the goods at the time of the purchase, and accepted it as is, or it was the last piece displayed in the store and this fact was stated in the invoice.
- If the specifications, packaging of the goods or the commodities would prevent exchanging or returning it whether damaging the goods or the impossibility of returning it to the condition of purchase, in a way that would prevent reselling it when the goods was damaged or couldn’t be returned to its original condition.
- In the event that the consumer misused, damaged or wrongfully installed the goods damaged.
- If the condition of goods or equipment cannot be displayed again, or there are missing accessories, components with or without carton, with torn package, provided that it should be in same condition when it was purchased by the consumer.
- In the event of all personal care products i.e. (bed clothes, blankets, bed sheets, towels, mattress …etc.) due to its nature of usage and health reasons.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you by text message, call, or email that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of delivery / return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.