COVID-19 Updates on Safety
- Please bring your own mask to wear during your appointment
- When you arrive please check in and then wait outside or in your car until your stylist is able to see you
- All guests are invited to wash hands at our hand washing station
- All coffee and tea services will be discontinued until further notice
- Hand sanitizer is available
- All stations will be sanitized between each guest
- Rooms will no longer have blankets with the exception of fresh sheets for facial appointments to be washed directly after
- Doors will remain open to limit hand-to-handle contact
- If you are at risk we understand your need to reschedule
- We as a team will wash our hands as often as possible, sanitize our smocks, and disinfect stations between guests
- If you are feeling ill or have recently been around anyone who is ill, please reschedule your appointment for a later time
- Our team will be masked at all times and gloved when possible
- We cannot provide services to any guest who is not masked in some way. If you do not have a mask, we recommend a scarf or bandana. (YouTube is a great source for ideas).
- You must sanitize your hands before or upon entering the salon.
- Fortunately we have a spacious salon where we can be adequately spaced so we ask that you maintain your distance from other clients when possible
- We also ask that you do not congregate behind the desk during checkout or in the lobby while waiting on your appointment. Be aware there is seating throughout the entire salon.
- We ask that all guests please practice proper sneeze/cough etiquette
- As a friendly CDC reminder, please do not touch your face or anything else that you do not have to
A Letter From The Owner on Safety Protocol
Rio Brazil Salon family is excited and eager to serve you once again.Rio Brazil Salon values your health, wellbeing, and safety above all else and we will take extensive measures to protect your wellbeing in every way. We will strictly follow the guidelines of our county ministry of health. As a salon family, we will also add safety measures to these guidelines as an added measure of precaution.
We will commit that our team will strictly follow safety protocol to the fullest extent of the guidelines we set. There are many standards for safety that we will follow such as but not limited to asking you not to come in if you are ill or have recently been ill, putting away reading materials, minimize no cash transactions, removing beverage service, requiring clients and clinicians to be masked, sanitizing stations smocks and chairs between guests, wearing gloves when possible, and washing our hands often.
Clearly, we want to limit all areas that have transmissibility through touch. It is clearly a very difficult time in all of our lives and weighing the risk of re-entering the workforce versus the risk of infection is no easy task. We strongly encourage you to examine your own health position and to make and take responsibility for your own decision as to what you feel is in your best interest. We can only commit to following the guidance of our health professionals and utilizing any and all safety protocols that we can possibly implement. While we are elated to serve you again, we want our approach to be extremely measured.
We ask our guests for your patience and understanding as we tiptoe through this very delicate time. We would also ask that you take it upon yourself to keep a distance from other guests in our waiting area or while waiting to check out.
LAURA RODRIGUES PASSO
We values your health, wellbeing, and safety above all else and we will take extensive measures to protect your wellbeing in every way. We will strictly follow the guidelines of our county ministry of health.
Many of Rio Brazil Salon’s team have been with the company for the training, the premium environment, the family culture, the positive earning potential and the supportive and encouraging working atmosphere.